Subscribe to Clw by filling out the following
Agreement for Distribution Lists
If you agree to the following terms, please press the 'Subscribe' key.
If you do not agree to the terms, you cannot be a member of this distribution list.
- Forums and distribution lists, that are hosted on the university's servers, are open to academic and administrative staffs of the university that are eligible and interested in joining them.
- The material posted is under the full responsibility of whoever posted it and under their sole responsibility and liability. The University takes no responsibility whatsoever for any material or other damage, direct or indirect, that may incur from publications in the distribution list. Nor is it responsible for the authenticity of any data and material posted in the distribution list, their legality, accuracy, credibility or their completeness.
- The distribution list may not be used for submitting any offensive information, religious, sexual or racial, that may be insulting to any person, corporation and/or any group.
- Abusive and blatant language, personal attacks, the use of personal insults and personal injury towards persons within and outside the distribution list must be avoided at all times.
- The following may not be submitted: material containing any illegal matter, material that breaches copyrights, material that constitutes a breach of the Law against Slander, material that constitutes a breach of the Law for the Protection of Privacy and any other material that negates the laws of the State of Israel and/or the laws of the State from where the posting is issued.
- Authority of jurisdiction - only the laws of the State of Israel will apply to this Agreement. The sole authority of jurisdiction is the authorized Court of Law in the Haifa District.
You will be sent email requesting confirmation, to
prevent others from gratuitously subscribing you. This is a private list, which means that the
list of members is not available to non-members.